This comprehensive Anger Iceberg PDF worksheets for kids set is NOT just your basic single-page handout or poster! It includes 4 distinct engaging activities in both high-quality color and black and white options to support your social-emotional learning lessons, therapy/counseling sessions, or meaningful positive parenting conversations.
An anger iceberg is an ideal tool to teach kids about primary and secondary emotions. The worksheets explain anger in kid-friendly language and how/why it is helpful to identify emotions “under the surface.”
Anger Iceberg PDF for Kids Includes:
- “The Hidden Truth About Anger” (psychoeducational page explaining anger and “under the surface” emotions in kid-friendly terms)
- “Anger Iceberg” Example (with primary feeling visual examples & corresponding clipart emotion faces)
- “Let’s Reflect” Handout (6 targeted questions developed by a seasoned former school counselor to grow self-awareness and emotional intelligence)
- “My Feelings Iceberg” (mostly blank worksheet for students to process their own primary and secondary emotions through writing and/or drawing)
Anger Iceberg PDF Worksheets include the following “under the surface” emotions*
- *Blank worksheet allows kids to add their own and explore even more feelings
This anger iceberg pdf is ideal for elementary and middle school-aged children, social-emotional learning lessons, school counseling/classroom guidance lessons, school psychologists, small group counseling, and SPED students who are learning anger management strategies.
- For personal, non-commercial, non-transferrable, informational, and educational use only. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to share, modify, sell, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, enhance or in any exploit our products. You cannot sell or redistribute any of our products, whether free or paid ones, without our express written consent.
- All of our activities require close adult supervision. Please use good judgment based on children’s ages and developmental needs. Small parts not for children under age 3.
- –IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ!): This is a digital download item to print yourself! After checkout, you will have access to the instant download PDF file. No physical product is included.
I think you’ll love our CALM Collection, the ultimate calming corner starter kit. Learn more here.
About Such a Little While
Take comfort in knowing that all of our resources are created by a certified positive discipline parent educator and seasoned former professional school counselor with your students’ social & emotional development as top priority!
There are no reviews yet.