This coping skills wheel (printable pdf) for kids is a hands-on, engaging social/emotional learning and mental health tool to provide children with simple calming strategies.
The wheel includes 8 calming choices with an attachable overlay/cover to empower kids with independent decision-making without feeling overwhelmed.
Ideal for preschool-aged children through lower elementary grade levels. Perfect for homeschool and positive parenting, school counseling, classroom calm down corner, or in the mental health or therapy setting.
TIP: Parents are loving this coping skills wheel to create a “calm down corner” as a positive parenting time-out alternative! (Learn how to do this effectively here!).
INSTANT PDF DOWNLOAD INCLUDES:
– Calming choices wheel
– Calming choices wheel overlay
– Step-by-step directions for quick and easy assembly
– BONUS: Tips for using a positive approach to discipline and social/emotional learning
CALMING STRATEGIES INCLUDE:
– For personal, non-commercial, non-transferrable, informational, and educational use only. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to share,
modify, sell, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, enhance or in any exploit our products. You cannot sell or
redistribute any of our products, whether free or paid ones, without our express written consent.
– All of our activities require close adult supervision. Please use good judgment based on children’s ages and developmental needs. Small parts not for children under age 3.
IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ!): This is a digital download item to print yourself! After checkout, you will have access to the instant download PDF file. No physical product is included.
– Digital downloads are non-refundable; however, please be sure to contact me directly with any questions, concerns, or feedback with your order.
ABOUT SUCH A LITTLE WHILE
Take comfort in knowing that all of our resources are created by a certified positive discipline parent educator and seasoned former professional school counselor with your child’s social & emotional development as top priority!