This comprehensive gratitude tree activity (8-page printable pdf bundle) will empower your child or students to practice gratitude in new ways. You’re about to take your kiddo(s) far beyond the mundane traditional Thanksgiving question, “What are you grateful for?”!
Did you know research shows individuals who practice gratitude feel happier?!
What’s Included in the Gratitude Tree Activity Bundle?
- 2 engaging educational handouts to teach the concept of gratitude & its benefits
- 10 creativity-sparking brainstorming prompts
- Task checklist to guide independent study (best for older kids and students proficient in reading and multi-step directions)
- Gratitude tree activity printable template (tree + 18 leaves in 2 different sizes to meet the needs of diverse ages and skillsets)
- Completed gratitude tree activity example (cover page)
- BONUS “thank you” postcard activity! (Perfect for students who finish early or for at-home enrichment!)
Educational visual handouts will guide you through explaining gratitude in kid-friendly language. Spark curiosity by teaching kids HOW the practice of gratitude can make a positive impact on their lives.
10 brainstorming prompts inspire kids to consider what they are thankful for beyond just the “surface-level stuff”…
After learning about gratitude your child or students will be excited to display their tree and send a note of thanks to a loved one, role model, or friend!
There are no reviews yet.