“I Am Thankful For” printable worksheets support elementary school and middle school-aged children in expressing gratitude. This 8-page instant download PDF includes 4 activities (in both colored and black and white page versions) perfect for a class social-emotional learning (SEL) activity, Thanksgiving craft, or a school counseling group/classroom lesson.
The PDF download includes “I Am Thankful For” prompts, a gratitude sun worksheet template, a thankful alphabet list activity, and 4 cut-out cards. Each activity was selected and created by a former school counselor to engage students and inspire them to embody an attitude of gratitude.
💛 I AM THANKFUL FOR PRINTABLE PDF WORKSHEETS INCLUDE:
- “I Am Thankful For” prompts worksheet
- Gratitude sun worksheet template
- Thankful alphabet list activity
- 4 cut-out thank you cards
- Both colored and black & white options are provided for all pages!
Take comfort in knowing that this resource was thoughtfully developed by a certified positive parenting educator, former counselor, and fellow parent of two young children. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions about how this resource will best support you!
💛 Visit our blog to learn: The Best Gratitude Books for Kids
💛 We think you’ll also love our: Gratitude Tree Activity
– For personal, non-commercial, non-transferrable, informational, and educational use only. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to share, modify, sell, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, enhance or in any exploit our products. You cannot sell or redistribute any of our products, whether free or paid ones, without our express written consent.
– All of our activities require close adult supervision. Please use good judgment based on children’s ages and developmental needs. Small parts not for children under age 3.
– IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ!): This is a digital download item to print yourself! After checkout, you will have access to the instant download PDF file. No physical product is included.
Note: This resource is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Positive Discipline Association.