At a loss for what to do when your toddler throws a tantrum?
You’re not alone! There is no doubt, tantrums and meltdowns can send even the most positive parent into a tailspin.
Just when you think you have this whole parenting thing figured out, a meltdown can quickly make you think, “I have no idea what to do right now!”
Learn how to go from feeling frustrated, embarrassed, and helpless to calm, confident, and connected with your child when challenging behaviors arise.
Who is the Tantrum Response Plan for?
- Parents, grandparents, early childhood educators, and caregivers of children ages 18 months through 5 years
- Tips and tools are tailored specifically for “younger” vs. “older” toddlers
The Tantrum Response Plan was developed by a certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator and provides an effective, easy-to-implement 4-step “C.A.L.M.” plan for parents of toddlers and preschoolers.
The C.A.L.M. plan covers:
- Essential “do’s” & “dont’s” of the positive discipline model
- Must-know facts about typical cognitive & social/emotional development in toddlers
- Effective and healthy alternatives to “old school” parenting methods such as time-outs, threats, and bribes
- Over 25 specific response examples for the most common toddler challenges
- What to do when your child overreacts or melts down over seemingly nothing!
- How to stay calm and positive even in the most frustrating parenting moments
- How to effectively maintain limits and boundaries while nurturing your relationship
- How to promote independent, positive decision-making without nagging & demands!
In addition to the 4-step Tantrum Response plan, you’ll receive the following BONUSES:
- Learn what makes positive parenting different and unique from other common parenting methods
- Considerations for punishments and consequences
- The 3 different types of consequences and when/how to implement them appropriately and effectively
About Tana, Mom & Founder of Such a Little While
I created Such a Little While with the mission of bringing fellow parents of young children together. Specifically, those who share empathy as a core parenting value. Through this circle of support, I’m passionate about sharing a no-regret, effective approach to gentle and positive parenting!
I draw from evidence-based practices as well as my own personal and professional experiences as a certified positive discipline parent educator, toddler mom, and former Pre-K-12 school counselor & Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports (PBIS) coach.