Let's talk tantrums.
There is no doubt, challenging behavior and big emotions can send even the most positive parent into a tailspin.
If you’ve ever thought, “I have no idea what to do right now!”, you’re not alone.
I can help...
I developed the 30-page Tantrum Response Plan as a Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator. It’s my mission to support parents of toddlers and preschoolers with a practical, yet effective 4-step “C.A.L.M.” response for the most challenging parenting moments.
Tana Amodeo, Toddler Mom & Founder of suchalittlewhile.com
- Over 25 specific response examples for the most common toddler challenges
- Essential “do’s” & “dont’s” of positive discipline
- Must-know facts about child development
- Effective alternatives to time-outs & bribes
- What to do when your child overreacts or melts down over seemingly nothing!
- How to find the positive in the most frustrating parenting moments
- How to effectively maintain limits and boundaries while nurturing your relationship
- How to promote independent, positive decision-making without nagging & demands!
SUCH A LITTLE WHILE’S POSITIVE PARENTING TIPS & RESOURCES
what parents are saying
Julia, Mother of 3
Dani, Mother of Twin Toddlers